With the help of donations, the organisation aims to put into practice ideas that assist students on their journey through school. Membership is open to any individual or institution. The minimum annual donation of €150 is used to fund projects of the Friends’ Association. Donation receipts are issued accordingly.
- Furnishing and equipping the school library
- Obtaining equipment for the school theatre (props and costumes)
- Purchasing musical instruments
- Purchasing sports equipment (for example competition trampoline)
- Financing of a specially produced workbook for the entrance level, which is adapted to our extensive immersion concept and the rapidly growing English skills of reception children.
- Purchasing of the Legolab
- Improving / expanding stage equipment (for further performances, band etc.)
- Outdoor furniture at Mensa
- Maker Space extension with 3D printer
- Extension of the library with more shelves and books for the Secondary School
Here you can find the application for the Friends’ Association (in German only):
Beitrittserklärung zum Förderverein der Josef-Schwarz-Schule e.V.
Flyer des Fördervereins der Josef-Schwarz-Schule e.V.
President: Silke Lohmiller
Vice president: Heike Hellerich
Treasurer: Frank Schumann
Secretary: Tina Urban
Volksbank Heilbronn eG
BLZ 620 901 00
Förderverein der Josef-Schwarz-Schule e.V.
c/o Schwarz Dienstleistung KG